6 May 2015

YouTube: The Fine Bros and REACT


Hallooooo!!

So. Usual when I'm browsing the interwebs, I ended up on YouTube. I have a few channels that I follow on a very regular basis and the Fine Bros (+ REACT channel) is one of them. So I'd like to introduce you to the Fine Bros if you don't know them already ... :)

https://twitter.com/thefinebros


The Fine Bros is a YouTube channel created by Rafi and Benny Fine. They are well known on YouTube with their React videos and Spoiler Re-caps. They also own a company (Fine Bros Entertainment), are directors, writers and producers. Business men is probably the best way to describe them in one word :)

Personally I enjoy the REACT videos the most. They have 4 React panels: Kids react, Teens react, Elders react and YouTubers react. It is pretty much self explanatory: people react to certain things and are asked their opinion. They go from 'old' technology, to music lyrics, video games, music artists past and present, movie trailers, fashion, YouTubers, actors, (cyber) bullying, viral videos, news topics, etc. So they cover a wide range of topics. From the very silly to the more serious.

It's also interesting to hear different opinions on the same subjects. Some teens love 80's fashion while others despise it. You have elderlies who embrace today's technology and others who repel it. Kids who think VCR isn't the end of the world while other kids can't imagine having to rewind a VHS if you want to re watch a movie. YouTubers also have their opinions on viral videos and the latest apps.

Here are a few of my favourite react videos:
But just to be clear, there are waaaaay to many awesome videos to select just one. This is just more to give you an idea :)

Kids react:


Teens react:

Elders react:

YouTubers react:

In 2014 they created a new channel called REACT where the same panels would react to video games, lyric breakdown, give advise and opinions. Here are a few of my favourites:

How to fart in front of your boyfriend


Lyric breakdown


They also took the liberty to make some remixes out of the reactions. Here's my favourite ^^



I also really enjoy the gaming episodes where teens react to Outlast, the Last of Us, I am Bread, Five nights at Freddy's, Mario Kart, etc. The reactions of the Elders to the games is also priceless. Especially the episode where they react to the Oculus Rift :)


I hope these videos were a good introduction. They are the reason why I watch the Fine Bros videos anyway. I know they make a lot of other videos and have a lot of other projects as well. And although they are amazing too, they are not really the reason why I am an abonnee on their channels :)

Voila, that was my mid week blog post for this week : ) I have a couple of other YouTube channels lined up for my future mid week blog posts, so be sure to keep your eyes open for those if you liked this blog post :)

Thanks for reading! (and watching)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...