26 March 2017

Any place you don't leave is a prison. - Prof. Peter Hoberg, Liberal Arts (Favorite movie quotes part 6)

Hallooooo!

It's been a while since I last posted one of these, but I thought it was time to re-introduce this type of post as I'm focusing even more on the film aspect now :)

Many movies have amazing quotes. Some just funny, others incredibly witty and evey once in a while I hear a quote I think is so applicable to my life, the world, humanity.

Here is part 6 (yes, I've done 5 other posts like these already) of my favourite quotes:

"Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship." - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 




If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose - Gandalf the Grey, the Lord of the Rings


You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr Bond.  - mr White, SPECTRE


What kind of a person drives from Colorado to Louisiana to work in a dog kennel? I couldn't tell you. I walked. - Logan, the Lucky One


Any place you don't leave is a prison. - Prof. Peter Hoberg, Liberal Arts



Just 5 quotes, 'cause otherwise this post will be too long x) Will be continued ;)

What is your favourite quote?

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...