10 January 2015

First week, playlists and movies

Halloooo!!

I hope everyone is adjusting well after the holidays. Whether you are going to school, have exames or are working.

To summarize this week: I've started working, I have a new playlist and I've been watching plenty of films :)

Survived my first week at my first job.
An actual employee. No intern, no extra help. As an actual part of a team.

Everyone kept asking how it was to be back. My honest answer was: weird. I'd never thought I'd be back. I link that office to a periode of my life. The last few months of university. It hasn't really hit me yet that this is 'for real'. That it's not for just 3 months, but for at least a year. That, if they are discussing movie titles with release dates in November, that I'll actually still be around. It's also like I never left, everything is so familiar, but at the same time everything is so different.

The office is still as awesome as ever, but a few changes have been made. Captain America is moved to the board room and is now standing next to Iron Man. In the kitchen and on the stairwell you can hear soundtracks of all various films. From Disney to Indiana Jones to the Lord of the Rings. I love it :)

Monday, after my first day, I treated myself on a Costa hot chocolate and went to my favorite spot to read. That is also how I ended my week :)



Start new playlist for 2015
As some of you know I have playlists on my iTunes for different periods in my life. I have one for each year in uni and one for every summer since 2010. So obviously I started a new one for 2015. Here are a few songs:


 Jonsi - Where no one goes




On Sunday I saw How to train your dragon 2 for the first time. And I can't imagine why I waited so long to see it. I mean, I loved the first one, why wait to see a sequel? And let me tell you, the sequel is even better. And it doesn't happen often that a sequel is better than the first! I saw the movie twice this week...

Jonsi - Around us


Adam Barnes - Old shoes



George Ezra - Listen to the man (Ian McKellen!!!!)

Up by Olly Murs fr Demi Lovato is also on the list. Of course, this list will grow as the weeks of 2015 pass by :)

Movies I've been watching
Hotel Transylvania, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Imagen me and you, How to train your dragon and How to train your dragon 2 (twice).

That's if for this week :) Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...