2 January 2015

'Best of' Sara lives in London 2014 and exciting news for 2015 !!

Hallooooo!!

So, we're officially January 2015. Time to reflect... Well, maybe not reflect, but I've reached some milestones in 2014 :)

- Moving to London
- Starting this blog 
- Second internship at RDP Creative, London
- Graduating with a BA Communication Management
- Thirth internship at Media Circus, London
- Ticking off to do's from my "to do in London" list
- Applied for my first job

These were the milestones of 2014. Thanks to everyone who has helped me and supported me. I know I am a ferm believer of "you get what you work for", but you do need help and support! Without you I'm not sure I'd be were I'm now! Thank you!

From left to right: Warner Bros studio tour, Iron Man at RDP, classic picture at telephone box and Elizabeth Tower, Hill Top, graduation :)


These are just 5 pictures of a year with hundreds of pictures and memories. Impossible to select them all, but thank god for Instagram and Blog Archive ;) The videos that I made during 2014 are also such a lovely memory of all the things I've done! To take a trip down memory lane: this is the video I made after my first week in London.



So what's ahead in 2015?
If you know the answer to that, please contact me (or maybe not). As for now, the only thing I know, is that I'll start my first job on Monday 5th January. And that, if everything goes well, I'll be living and working in London a year longer ^^ What happens after that, are worries for 2016 ;)

On that very exciting note, I hope that you all had a very lovely 2014 and I hope that 2015 will be better!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...