31 October 2016

Greenwich, the place where all the filming happens

Halloooooo!

Soooo, another very quiet week. And the thing is, I didn't do much during the weekend either! I had the fabulous plan of going to Greenwich to take pictures of film locations, but instead I stayed indoors, again, all weekend. Saturday with valid reason, as I was doing my research on the movies. But Sunday was pure laziness.

The work week was crazy busy, but ended in a giant party as two of my work colleagues were leaving and, I mean, a goodbye party is in order. All halloween/super hero themed of course x)

But since I don't have any pictures to share, here are the movie scenes that I was research for film locations. Have you seen any of them?

Thor: the Dark World


The Dark Knight Rises


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides


Les Misérables


Now You See Me 2



Ooh, go on then, here are a few pictures of the leaving do :)





And this is it for this week's updated. Short 'n' sweet.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...