1 August 2014

Moving house !!!!

Halloooo !!

Yes yes yes, it is finally here! It is time!

Maybe some of you remember what I said at the end of my last blog post about London, but in case you forgot, here is the link ;)

Back then things weren't a 100% certain, so I couldn't say a thing just yet. Since I am on my way back to the UK already, I can say, with confidence, that I am moving back to London, United Kingdom! :) And now I'll be staying a couple of months longer! Yiha!

But what am I going to do in London? 
Well, I am going to do an additional internship as I am already graduated. This time I'll be working at Media Circus Ltd. If you like to know what they do, just check out their website here.

Am I going to blog and vlog weekly?
I don't have an answer for this question yet. I am not sure things will be quite as exciting as they were the first time around. And Molly won't be there to drag me out of my house x) I'll definitly record and write about exciting things, I am just not sure if every weekend will be as exciting. But I have to say, my 14 blog posts and videos about my first experience in London are like the perfect diary, so I am definitly willing to give it another try ;)

Alright, that is it for this week. The next time you'll hear me, I'll be writing from my new room in my new house in London, UK!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...