12 October 2014

JIN weekend and GRADUATION!!!!

Halloooo!!!!

Let me just tell that this week was crazy. No really, I went back and forth twice between London, Brussels and Zeeland (Netherlands) in less than a week. "Why?" You may ask? Well, keep reading to find out :)

But first of all: HERE IS A VIDEO!! ^^


JIN weekend
It all started Friday afternoon 3/10. My boss let me off of work at 2:30pm, because I had 2 late nights on Tuesday and Wednesday. My train didn't leave until 7:38pm, so I wandered around Soho for about an hour and a half, eating delicious noodles. Paris, a colleague, suggested Wok to Walk when I told her that I was craving noodles for lunch. It is super delicious, so if you're ever in Soho, London, stop by Wok to Walk next to Oxford Circus tube station for a quick, customize and delicious meal!

By 4:30pm I was in St Pancras. About 2hours before I even could check in, so I had plenty of time to eat "dinner".

My favorite kind of meal
This weekend the jin who were jin in 2010 got together in the Netherlands. These kind of occasions are always so much fun. This is the second time we went away to the Netherlands to stay in a little bungalow for 2 straight days. We went to see the sea side, we went swimming, etc. Just being the most random group that we are and laughing every chance we got.


Friday night at 12:45am I arrived and Sunday 11:45am I had to leave again to catch my train at 2:52pm. It was nerve racking and I was completely stressed out, but I eventually made it on time. Just.

That was my first time that I took the Eurostar to Belgium and back on my own. Wednesday evening was the second time. 3 lovely nights in my own bed, 1 really early morning and a hastle with my big North Face bag later, I sat on the Eurostar once again.

I GRADUATED!!!
The reason why I left Wednesday evening to Belgium again was not just for fun or because I was homesick. No, the main reason why I wanted to go back to Belgium was because... I GRADUATED!!! Thursday evening was the official graduation and I just had to be there :) And of course, whilst I was in Belgium, I took the opportunity to see as much friends and family as I could.

Because the earliest Eurostar that went back to London was Monday evening, I had to take 3days off of work, so you could compare it to a mini break from work :) But eventhough it was a mini break, no time to rest!

Jup, we did it!
On Friday I met with these girls again to have a proper catch up over smoothies and cheesecakes and some other friends from Erasmushogeschool as well.

(Btw, the girls left and right of me have a blog too! Go check out Lipstick and Sneakers :) It's a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog.)

I can tell you that and the JIN weekend and the graduation were perfectly timed. I have been in London for 2 months now and after my mini break I have another 2months before it is the Christmas holidays :) I can't believe it's been 2 months already. Time flies when you are having fun I guess? :)

That is it for this week! :) I hope you enjoyed the video x)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...