26 October 2014

A journey of a 1000 miles

Halloooooo!

This is the second blog post for this week. And yes, this is a quote that I think is definitely so true.

I've heard this quote for the very first time on the Graham Norton show when Amy Adams, Henry Cavill and Russell Crowe were on the show. Russell told a story about him meeting Henry Cavill as a youngster and what he told him back then. That quote made me actually stop the episode, got me out of my sofa to get something to write it down.



Obviously Russell Crowe didn't use the quote for the first time. Actually I am not a 100% sure from who the quote originally is, but I found Lao Tzu. So I guess that is the correct source.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It is so obvious and simple, but so true. If you want to reach your goal (that is a 1000 miles away) you have to start walking. If you don't take that single step, you'll stay right where you are. You'll not magically fly a 1000miles and reach your goal in a minute.That is definitely so true! (And I just explained the obvious to you. I am sorry:))

If you like, you can watch the episode of the Graham Norton show on the link below :)


Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...