18 March 2015

4 animation movies to look forward to in 2015 :)

Hallooo!!

As I promised in last weeks Wednesday blog post I'll be sharing all types of different movies I'm excited about that'll hit theatres in 2015. Today I'll be covering the animation movies ^^

Whoop whoop ^^
In my opinion one is never to old for a good animation film. Whether it be from Disney Pixar or Dreamworks :) A few of my favorite animation films are Wall-E, Tangled, Despicable me and very resently Big Hero 6 has joined :) But let's get started with the films that are yet to come :)

First animated movie is Home.
In cinemas 20th March 2015. Yes, I am very excited about this one. Oh looks just too cute and is voiced by Jim Parson, I mean... I've seen bits and clips and I think it's going to be an emotional one. I mean, it's from the same creators as How to train your Dragon and they were nominated for a freaking Oscar this year :)



I can't wait to see Minions!!
In cinemas 26th June 2015 and who is not looking forward to see the adventures of Kevin, Stuart and Bob in their search for a new villian to serve? Very curious about how the dialogues will work out :)



And Inside Out looks pretty amazing too.
In cinemas 24th July 2015 This one literally made me laugh out loud ^^ "Sir, reporting a high level of sass". "What are you doing!? I thought we were going to 'act casual'" Man, can't wait to see the rest x)



Lastly Hotel Transylvania 2
In cinemas 9th October 2015 Grandpa Dracula should be an interesting to see x) Not sure whether I'm going to see this one in cinema, but it's definitely on my 'to-watch-list' :)




The further the release date's away, the more chance there is it can change before then, but these are the dates I could find on IMDb :) Now fingers crossed none of them will be postponed til 2016 :)

Please also note that more movies will hit theatre than the ones I discuss here. This is just my personal selection of all the great movies that'll be released on the world this year ^^

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...