14 September 2015

Favorite movie quotes part 1

Hallooooo!!

I think we've established by now that I'm a pretty big movie fanatic. The good, the bad and everything in between. And every once in a while, whilst watching a movie, a quote catches my attention. Most of the time the quotes are pretty random, but some have a bit more deeper meaning. You'll notice what I'm talking about x) Half the time I can't explain why a certain phrase catches my eye. They just do. So for the next few weeks I'm going to upload a blog post with a few of my favorite movie quotes. Instead of Movietime Monday, it'll be Movie quote Monday. It's still movie related, so hey ;)

All right, here we go.

"I just want you to be an old man." - Kate Collins, the Longest Ride



"Never conjure where you carve." - the Witch, Brave



"After all this time?" "Always" - conversation between Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2





"And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realise you are the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry." - Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice




"Rusty, a writer is the sum of his experiences." - Bill Borgens, Stuck in love









Some quotes are classics, but other most definitely are not, so I hope that some of these phrases might convince you to actually see the movie in question ^^

That is it for this Monday's blog post. Hope you enjoyed it anyway :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...