4 May 2015

One does not simply leave a Marvel movie before the end of the credits

Halloooo !!!

I'm going to warn you now: the highlight of my weekend was Avengers: Age of Ultron and I already wrote a blog post about that...

So, Saturday morning I woke up with a little hangover...  No point denying, sorry mum and dad. If you remember from last week's blog post (A Little Chaos, Battersea Park and Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere) Friday evening we had some leaving drinks for someone at Finance and my colleagues don't take no for an answer... Don't worry, I know my limits and my priority was to get home safely. But, if you haven't had a drink in a while, your body will react strongly to every glass of alcohol that you consume. With the result that I woke up on Saturday with a hangover. Now, on the bright side, I made myself an amazing breakfast: Heinz beans in tomato sauce, two eggs sunny side up and a baguette. De-lish. Every cloud has a silver lining ;)

Sunday morning I got out of bed feeling well slept for the first time in months. Might be a combination of sleeping for 10h straight for the first time in months and the prospect of watching Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was so quiet in the house. I even think I was the only one in the house. Heaven. Probably also my first stress free weekend in months :)


But anyways, I hopped on the bus to Croydon to see the first showing of the day. Surprisingly, there were more people in the theatre than one would expect on a Sunday morning. But then again, it was the Avengers. So if you're interested on what I thought about the movie, feel free to read: "Don't take from my pile" Tony Stark - Avengers: Age of Ultron :) And I was the last one to leave the cinema. I only left when an employee came up to me saying that there was nothing after the credits. I've seen Avengers Assemble and Captain America: Winder Soldier and it's just not that simple to walk out of the cinema before the end of the credits. Sean Bean has said it:


Then, this week another new colleague started. So we have two newbies and they both seem very lovely. I sometimes even forget that they just started :) They blend in very well with the team. Which is important!

I also received this super lovely postcard from my dear Lucie who was on a trip to New York City. That basically made my Thursday morning ^^ I met Lucie on an Erasmus programma in Amiens, France. We haven't seen each other since we hugged goodbye in December 2013, but we've kept in touch :)


Finally, to give you a little update on the search for a new home: I've had two more viewings and I applied for one of the rooms. But I didn't get it; yet again. So, there nothing really new to tell x) Except for the fact that I get to see new parts in London!

That's it for this weeks blogpost.

As always, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

New words: Snotty= Rude; Aggravate= worsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...