26 November 2016

Going home part 1 and leaving drinks from work

Hallooooooo!!

As I've said in my last post, Friday evening I took the Eurostar home. This weekend was planned months before, but due to an unexpected event, I had to make some amendments. Instead of going back to London Monday morning first thing, I had to book another ticket on Tuesday morning. I'd miss 30min of work, but that was not the end of the world. No, on Monday 21st November, my brother got married. Good reason to change your plannend tickets home, no?

I'm not going to post any pictures of that day as I don't think it is up to me to throw these images online for anyone to see. Nor will I post pictures of the brunch I had on Saturday morning. Simple reason here is because I don't have any! 4 of my eldest friends come between 10am and 10.30am to eat breakfast. I hadn't seen them in a good few months, so there was a lot to catch up on :) The brunch started at 10am and the last person left at 8pm... That's how you know you've got good friends on your hands ;)

I will, however, post a photo of my leaving drinks with my colleagues :) What was supposed to be only a few drinks, turned out to be more drinks and a dance party x) I got home around 3am and decided it would no be safe to go to bed as I needed to be in St Pancras by 6am to catch my train back home...



So that is the little update here.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...