6 September 2014

The Art of doing Nothing

Hallooooo,

I am just going to say like it is, no messing around or postponing it in any way. I will get straight to the point, like ripping of a band aid. No blablabla or any of those nonsense, just plain and simple. Saying what I have to say. Short and to the point.

The truth is... I don't have a weekly update on my life in London for this week! Absolutely nothing! Nothing to share, nothing to show. No video.

Let me explain you how this came to be: I enjoyed my low key weekend doing absolutely nothing exciting. And my week at work was just as casual as always. There, I have said it. Now you know.

I spend the weekend sleeping in, exploring Croydon and its Costa Coffee (I think this might be my next go to spot in the weekends). I finished reading my book (Before I go to sleep by S.J. Watson, if anyone is curious), did the laundry, cleaned my room, 've seen all 3 movies of The Chronicles of Narnia and did grocery shopping. That's it. And you know what? I LOVED it :)

Work has become more busier. I am more comfortable around my colleagues and boss. I get to attend meetings, email clients, etc. Even answering the phone has become a second nature to me. But still a lot to learn and improve. And I am very excited to attend my very first event in a couple of weeks ^^

Friday after work I was invited to a birthday party and got to socialize :)

I am afraid that these kind of weekends will happen more often, simply because I love them :) Who wouldn't? ^^

This sums it up pretty much :)
Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

P.S. After typing on Qwerty keyboard all week; typing on my Azerty keyboard has become a real challenge x)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...