31 December 2014

May 2015 be ever in your favor ;)

Halloooo!!!

This blog post is basically a no brainer, isn't it? It's the 31st of December, everyone is in this higher level of mindset,... And because I am not really an alternative person, I am going to follow the majority of the population and go for the classic:

http://weheartit.com/alinas_secret
WeHeartIt
As every year, I'll spend New Year Eve with my family, inside, eating delicious food and play board games or watch a movie. No fancy dancing for me x)

You might have noticed that the lay out of my blog has changed. Well, after 6 months of my previous lay out, I wanted to change it up a bit. And hey, new year is the perfect time to do so... *ahum*. I don't really believe in the "new year= new me" nonses. I am not going to deny that I once did, but I am of the opinion now that if you really want to change or do thing differently in your life, you don't have to wait for the 1st of January to do so.

If you are looking for movie inspiration, I highly recommend New Year's Eve. Surprised? x) It doesn't come anywhere near the level of Love Actually, but it is a pretty easy film to watch on New Year's Eve. Don't get your hopes up though. What happens in this movie is unrealistically (x1000). But I have admit, that is what I like about it x)


On that note, I'd like to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR !

May 2015 be ever in your favor ;)

Thanks for reading folks!
xo - Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...