11 July 2016

Back to reality...

Hallooooooo!!

Picking back up my weekly post that covers my week from Saturday to Friday, I realised that I have literally nothing to show for this week. It certainly was back to reality.


I returned back to London Saturday late afternoon and got home around 10pm. On Sunday I played with the idea of leaving the house, but that idea was soon abandoned as well. The only time I left the apartment was to do grocery shopping 'cause a gal gotta eat, right?

Monday back to work, which wasn't as bad I thought it be. Last year I really struggled. I guess the fact that I now live in an apartment that I actually like is a huge improvement :) Catching up on the emails is a different story. I don't know how some of my colleagues do it in like 2 days. 5days have passed and I'm still answering emails from 2weeks ago oO Anyway, the only thing I can do is my best.

Wednesday after work a colleague and I went to Regent's Park with a bottle of rosé and some crisps to have a catch up. I think we found a bench to sit on around 6.30pm. Next time I looked on my watch it was 9pm oO So yeah, that was a good chat x)

Thursday was the last class of Ludosport before summer break *snif*. It was a good class and I had a blast :) Unfortunately the subject of Brexit came up and some of my classmates voted Leave, so yeah, it caused some sort of devision. It's inevitably I guess. It'll die down, so I expect it to go once classes restart in September.

I haven't seen any news films that I can chat about. I haven't read any new books to recommend. I did start watching Made in Chelsea, but that is not something I'd recommend x) I've started the 2nd season, but I'm not sure if I'll continue watching...

So yeah, that was my very exciting week after my trip through the highlands.. NOT x) I think we're all familiar it. You just went on an amazing holiday and when you're back, you have to resettle a bit in the day to day routine of your life. That is what this week has been. Next week is going to be a good'un though! ^^

Anyway, that is it for this week!
Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...