15 April 2017

Nobody feels like an adult. That's the world dirty secret - Prof. Peter Hoberg, Liberal Arts

Halloooooo!

Another movie quote post ^^  Some of them are just funny, others heartwarming and others really make you think twice. Or are super relatable :D

Here are a few more of my favourites ^^ Hope it may inspire you to watch some of these films ^^

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why would that mean that it is not real? - Dumbledore, Deathly Hallows.




Noboby feels like an adult. That's the world dirty secret. - Prof. Peter Hoberg, Liberal Arts


Congratulations San Fransisco, you've ruined pizza! - Anger, Inside Out



What happens to me when I'm provoked is that I get tongue-tied and my mind goes blank. Then I spend all night tossing and turning trying to figure out what I should have said. - Kathleen Kelly, You've got mail



Thank the Lord for that! I thought it would never happen! -  Mrs Bennett, Pride and Prejudice (2005)


That it for this quote post :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...