8 December 2015

Blogmas day 7: Ooh dear Selfridges, how I covet thee.

Halloooooooo!

After passing the Selfridges window displays for weeks and weeks on end, I finally got around to heading over there after work and snap some pictures. They trully are a piece of art.

Each window display represents a zodiac sign. Very fitting in their theme: Journey to the Stars.

Here are some of my favorites:








The centre piece of these art installations (because let's face it: that is what they are) is this miniature solar system. And it actually moves! It's so cool and I could stand there for hours watching as the planets orbit around the sun...


Other than that, today was normal. Well, it did take me about 2hours to get to work this morning, due the monstrous amound of traffic that was out and about. But for the rest, I had a particularly good day today, so fingers crossed of a similar day tomorrow! Well, I do hope to get into work in time.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...