13 December 2016

Blogmas day 13, 2016: a day of watching films

Hallooooooo!

After all my excursion of the pat few days, I just didn't feel like going out today. So I didn't. I did do some household chores and watched 3 films! The back-up plan, What is your number and Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. All feel good and, well, the latter was very young adults/ teenage aimed, so didn't think it was very good. But hey well, I saw it, so that is 2 hours of my life I'm not going to get back, so why regret it, hein?

Here are the trailers. Out of the 3, I think What is your number was 'the best', simply because Captain America and Star Lord are featured in it x)

The Backup Plan


What's your number?


Angus, thongs and perfect snogging



Thanks for 'reading' :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...