2 April 2015

6 sci fi movies to look forward to in 2015 :)

Hallooooo!

My apologies it's one day later than usual, but here he is: 6 sci fi movies I am looking forward to in 2015 :)



Let's just get on with it, shall we? :)

Seventh Son
In cinema 27 March 2015 (UK) Yes, this movie is already in theatres. Lucky us! :) I'm definitely
going to see it in the next couple weeks I think :) I've seen the trailer a few months ago as well, so it's
been a long time coming! :)




Avengers: Age of Ultron
In cinema 23 April 2015 (UK) Just 3 weeks of waiting left! As a superhero movie fan, this is the ultimate cheese. It'll be the first Marvel movie with Thor but without Loki though and you kind of link the two together. Should be interesting x) I'm stocked!


It looks a bit 'heavier' than the previous Marvel movies with Thor, Cap, Start, etc. But I bet they'll keep in the humor ^^ You'll find me in theatre opening weekend x)

Ant-Man
In cinema 17 July 2015 (UK) Although the title doesn't really get me excited, I mean ANT man (yuk), Paul Rudd is the hero of the day so that is enough. Admittedly I do not like every single movie Paul has starred in, and he would not be the first actor that comes to my mind if I had to cast someone to play a superhero, but after seeing this trailer, I've changed my mind. And I believe Rudd will be a convincing Ant Man. I'm looking forward to it :)


Fantastic Four
In cinema 6 August 2015 (UK) Never seen the previous Fantastic 4 movies. Don't ask me why, but for some reason it just didn't look too good to me... I'll probably will change that before I'll go see this movie though. Or maybe after. Or maybe not. Anyway this trailer looks good to me :)


Pixels
In cinema 12 August 2015 (UK). I haven't seen too much about this movie just yet, as the first trailer was only released last week. But if you have a look at the cast: Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage, Ashley Benson, Michelle Monaghan, Kevin James, Sean Bean,... It doesn't look too bad. And it is directed by freaking Chris Columbus (Any Harry Potter fans? :))


The Martian
In cinema 27 November 2015 (UK) There is no trailer available yet for this one, as it is more than 6 months away from being released. It's starring Matt Damon, Kate Mara, Kristen Wiig,... It's promising to be good'un x) An astronaut gets out of course in space and lands on Mars. He needs to find a way to survive there. I think that not-so-realistic-but-realistic story line sounds promising :) As long as it'll not be too serious!

I named this post 6 sci fi movies, but of course these are more than sci fi movies. They are action packed, adventurous, funny, etc. It's difficult to just choose one genre for these kind of movies.

So, I hope I've convinced one of you to see one of these movies and please let me know which one :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...