27 April 2015

A Little Chaos, Battersea Park and Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere

Halloooooo!!

This week was a little bit more exciting than my previous one. Well, the weekend wasn't exactly very exciting, but Tuesday evening was ^^

But first a little video that includes clips of my trip to Oxford and some clips from the Age of Ultron premiere:


Here's the link to the Tolkien day blog post (if you're interested x))

SciFiNow and Battersea Park
So, Saturday morning was, once again spent indoors. Started my day excellent with some coffee, cereal and SciFiNow.


And in the afternoon I went into full granny mode. I went to Battersea Park, had a walk around the park, then sat on a bench watchting people passing by, dogs playing fetch and generally enjoying the sun on my face.

the view from my bench

On Sunday I went to see A Little Chaos directed by Alan Rickman. Here's the link to that blog post.

And in the afternoon I saw the movie The Riot Club, which is, as it turned out, not really my kind of movie :)

Avengers: Age of Ultron European premiere @ Westfield London.
Tuesday after work I took the tube to White City to have a look at the premiere of the latest Avengers movie at Westfield London. The amount of people that were gathered in that shopping centre was insane oO Security was very high and very strict. They bark at everyone passing by to keep moving. And when you found a spot somewhere you could stand, 10min later security was there to make sure you "kept moving". But I understand that they had to shepher us like sheep. It must have been so stressfull! You have this insane crowd who are hyped about the new movie, you have an insane cast which attracts all kind of people. Some were there for Chris Evans, others for Scarlett Johansson or Robert Downey Junior. And then the die hard fans who are purely there for the movie. Anyway, I only stayed for an hour. I'm not too great with crowds...


I've told you this before, but you can actually pick out the people who are there for the movie and the people who show up just to see a celebrity. At one point I was standing next to two girls and as usual I couldn't help myself to overhear their converstation. So, Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch) was announced on the red carpet and as usual the camera's on the red carpet follow her around for a bit and the two girls standing next to me were like: "Who the f*ck is she? Move on. Next actor." So then Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) was announced on the red carpet and the two girls again: "Who the f*ck is he? Why is he wearing his sunglasses? Such a diva. Next!". And then Aaron Taylor-Johsnon arrived on the redcarpet and the girls again: "Who the f*ck is he and who is the woman next to him? Is that his mother?" For your information, the lady standing next to Aaron was his wife, Sam Taylor-Johnson, who directed 50 shades of Grey. Some people are so ignorant.

Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson






Friday after work I went to the pub with the colleagues, as one of us is leaving us at the end of the month :( But we have a new colleague as well and she seems really nice, so that was good bonding time :)

So, that's it for this week :) Keep your eyes open for a blog post about the Avengers: Age of Ultron!!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

New words: Back to the drawing board= back to square one; back at your starting point

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...