29 November 2016

Going home part 2

Halloooooo!

So, as I've said in last week's post, the week ended with my leaving drinks from work. It turned out to be a really fun night with dancing and everything! I got home by 3am which I thought was too risky to go to sleep. Instead, I admired the presents my colleagues gave me as a leaving gift, watched a few YouTube videos. I ended up taking a 30minute nap but hardly worthy to call sleep.

As it turned out, I arrived at St Pancras ahead of time to check in and catch my train. I ended up buying a cheaky McDonalds. Eventhough I didn't have much to drink at all, I could still feel my body breaking off the alcohol in my system and therefor I had some sort of hangover. Yay... You think you're doing a great job by limiting your alcohol intake with two glasses of rosé, do you end up with a little hangover anyway. Sure, the lack of sleep didn't help either.

Anyway, fast forward to the afternoon. At 4pm my brother's wedding party would start. It was a bonfire type of thing. Very Pinteresty. Beautiful and cosy. Around 130 people showed up and we ended up having a sing along around the camp fire x) Was really cosy :)


The evening didn't end too late, but late enough after my very short night and no night sleep. Sunday morning flew by as well. I had to take the Eurostar back at 7, which meant check in by 6 and leave home by 5pm. Which I did :)

Monday morning I stayed home to pack my bag as I am leaving on a 7 day road trip through the Midlands! So excited for that :) I will be daily blogging, so keep an eye out for that ;)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...