14 November 2016

Quiet on set please!! And... ACTION! (Greenwich again!?)

Hallooooooo!!

So, as I've mentioned in last week's post (if you've missed that, you can read it here ;)) I tried to take photos of film locations in Greenwich. But as it turned out, they were actually shooting that day, so the majority of Greenwich was closed off. Oh the irony. That meant going back the weekend after and sure enough, on the 5th of November, I was back in Greenwich and nothing was going to stop me now from taking those pictures!

See below what I exactly mean with 'take photos of film locations in Greenwich'.

Les Misérables (2012)

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

The Duchess (2008)


Pretty cool uh? It took me about an hour and a half to two hours to get all the photos. The photos matching the film locations for Thor: the Dark World are yet to come ;)

Once I was done, my hands were freezing, so it was time to get a hot chocolate. And what better way to do that than in a place surrounded by books? Waterstones in Greenwich has a cute cafe so that was my final destination. Of course, I couldn't help myself not to buy a book, or two, maybe four? In my defence, one is a gift, so that doesn't really count ;)



Sunday afternoon I had all the intention of either going on a Jane Austen walking tour through London or go to the cinema. I ended up doing neither, but instead stayed indoors. I uploaded my post on time, booked my trip through the English countryside, did some boring admin stuff, you know, being a responsible grown up and all. I'm very excited for my trip though. I'm leaving 29th November til the 5th December and you can basically say that I'll be walking in the footsteps of Elizabeth Bennet. If that isn't clear but you'd like to find out, you might want to keep an eye on here. I'll be daily blogging the whole trip as per usual ;) And as it turns out, it'll also by the start of blogmas!!! Yes, I am doing that again ^^ So excited!

And that is it for this week :)

As always, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...