24 July 2014

10 years

#movietime

Halloooo!!

Another movie 'review' for you. It is actually more a tip x) I'd seen the trailer couple of months earlier, but since I recently graduated from uni, this was the perfect movie to watch.

2011
Director: Jamie Linden
Actors: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rosario Dawson, Justin Long, Oscar Isaac, etc
Length: 100min = 1h 40min
Family proof
Genre: Comedy, drama

Occassion
If you are a newly graduate, this movie is something to watch and start wonder. What would it be like to see all your classmates in 10years time? Who will stay the same, who will become famous, who will be married and have kids? Funny things to think about.

Mood
If you are feeling a bit melangolic about graduating high school or uni. That is when I saw the movie at least. Or if you just like to see Channing and Jenna in a movie together again after their hit Step Up.

Plot summary
10 years after high school, there is a class reunion. Some changed, some didn't grown up, some just stayed the same and some found closure.

My thoughts on the matter
It made me wonder who I will see again in 10 years time and how the relationship will be. After all, that moment, those 3years, are over. We all will go our seperate ways, we will never be in one classroom listening to a professor trying to teach us something. No more stressing together about the exams. This movie made me actually look forward to 2024 :)

The cast is sublime and convincing, although I found the story line with Channing's character and Rosario could have been explained a bit more, because now it is just a lot of guess work. I love the open ending though :) The moment Reeves (Oscar Isaac) sings his song, it is magical. I actually have that song on my iPod! Love it!

Quote from the movie
Reeves: I'm not a rock star, I'm just a musician.


Videos
Enjoy watching these videos I found on the world wide web!

Trailer

Popsugar Entertainment interviews

Source

IMDb and YouTube, of course. 

Thanks for reading :)
xo - Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...