11 September 2015

How small the world can be.

Halloooooo!!

Another week has come and gone. Can't believe that it is already time to upload this week's blog post! Week 36 that is. Jees.

So, about Friday night. Instead of going home after work, as I usually do, I went for a drink and some dinner on Leicester square with a colleague and a friend of hers. My weekend was already off on a good start :) Not that I mind my weekends to start watching a movie, but every once in a while I can appreciate a night out ^^ Since I was in the area, I stopped by the Criterion on Piccadilly Circus. Any Dowton Abbey fans here? You might remember this as the restaurant where Edith Crawley meets up with Michael Gregson. God I love the fact that around every corner in this city some film or series has been filmed x)



Downton Abbey screenshot
Saturday was the perfect day to have another movie marathon day. I saw 5 movies in total: Sliding Doors, Delivery Man, Best of of Me, Atlantis the lost empire and the Lucky One (again). I know I know, I said in my previous blog post that I was going to see the other Nicholas Sparks movies as well and then I ended up not doing it. Apologies apologies.









Sunday was probably the most interesting day of the week(end). I agreed to meet my colleague in Stratford Westfield as a friend of hers was competing in a gig. And I just had to get out of my room after spending all day in doors on Saturday x) Anyway, another friend of hers turned up, so we hung around all afternoon, sat outside between gigs and just chatted the afternoon away.

My colleague's friend in action


At 5.30pm the winner was announced and you know what? The guy won! So that was pretty cool :) There were a lot of talented people and groups, but in the end it's all about entertaining the crowd and that is just what he did :) There was also a guy from Australia who can play the guitar like a genius. Turns out, I saw that guy playing on Leicester square, April 2014. I even filmed it and put it in a video! Between 2.30 and 3.18 x)


How small the world can be :)

Also, today is Molly's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mollibol! I miss you! Have a fab day :)

Aaaaand that's it for this week :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...