5 November 2015

Brutal reality. On a post-it.

Halloooooo!!

A spontaneaous sneaky mid week blog post, this is ^^ Last weekend I stumbled, like many other lucky people, upon this awesome Instagram account. A guy by the name Chaz Hutton gives us the brutal reality. On a post-it. Genius, you might say. Well, I do anyway.


I'm taking the liberty to post some of my favorites below. If you like them, make sure you definitly check out his Instagram account and website !! :)


Een foto die is geplaatst door Insta-Chaz (@instachaaz) op


Een foto die is geplaatst door Insta-Chaz (@instachaaz) op

Een foto die is geplaatst door Insta-Chaz (@instachaaz) op

I hope you find them as funny and entertaining as I do. Especially the "Getting a front seat at the top of a double decker bus" is very accurate for me x)

That's it for this little cheecky mid week blogpost ^^ Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for 'reading' xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...