2 November 2015

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE !! - Agnes, Despicable Me

Halloooo !!

Surprise surprise! Another 'favorite movie quotes part 4' blog post. That it may inspire you to watch one of these movies ^^ If you haven't already :)

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! - Agnes, Despicable Me



Fathers don't like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we've become spectators. Bianca lets me play a few innings. You’ve had me on the bench for years. - Walter Stratford, 10 things I hate about you.


You should be kissed, every day, every hour, every minute. - Logan, the Lucky One


When you read a book as a child, it becomes a part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does. - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail (this would be Harry Potter for me, by the way)



It's 8 seconds. That's all it is. That girl could be the rest of your life - Kate Collins, the Longest Ride








Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...