22 November 2015

Outlander, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Green Wing and a Christmas party

Halloooooo!

So, yet again my weekly update is late. I have no excuses this time, as I am back in London and I wasn't running around trying to meet up with all my friends and family. Yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday) were pretty laid back actually, but I have a tiny reason as to why I've only got to uploading my weekly update so late. Unfortunately that'll have to wait till next week as my weekly updates go from Saturday til Friday.

This week was quite a busy week. Unfortunately I have nothing to show for it. Not a good thing for someone who is writing a blog every week and where pictures are quite a big part of it... But you know, life happend. I was too busy have a splendid time :) So, you'll have to rely on my "excellent" writing skills and the odd, low quality images I do have...

The highlights for this week were: seeing my friends and family, getting back to London, watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" for the first time ever at The Vaults, going for a swim on Wednesday evening, discovering the series Green Wing, starting to read Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon and the office Christmas party Friday evening.



Unfortunately I don't have any images from my time in Belgium. Friday evening my eldest friends stopped by for a classic movie night. Saturday afternoon I sent to a spa with my sister and Sunday afternoon my dearest friend Molly came over. We literally chatted the entire afternoon away in a blink of an eye. Monday was an I-need-to-run-some-errands kind of day. I couldn't return to London without my usual stack of Belgian chocolat. Oh, and I got a hair cut. Hello fringe! At 7pm I had my Eurostar train back to the island. On my journey to Brussels on Thursday evening I saw the Hobbit: an unexpected journey. On my way back to London I saw the Hobbit: the desolation of Smaug. To be fair, I fell asleep halfway through the movie x) Not because it is boring. Absolutely not! I was just exhausted.

Tuesday after work I went to the Vault at Waterloo station. They have a freaking underground cinema there! I know the picture doesn't say alot, but it was soo cosy. The perfect setting to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961). I had never seen that movie before. Any movie with Audrey Hepburn for that matter. And guess what. I loved it ^^



Wednesday after work I went for a swim. One blisfully mind emptying swim. It was amazing. Afterwards 5 minutes in the sauna and I was ready to head home.

The highlight of all the highlights this week was probably the Christmas party on Friday evening. Everybody was dressed up for the occassion, everybody danced and laughed. It was cool to see my colleagues in a different surrounding, away from their desks, either in a suit or in heels. It was a splendid night :) Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but thankfully my lovely colleague and friend allowed me to use one of her's :)

That's me on the right, by the way :)
And that is a wrap for this week. This blog turned out a bit shorter than I had anticipated. Maybe a good thing I toned it down a bit, 'cause you know me. I can always find something to write about. Even about nothing x)

As per usual, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...