15 November 2015

Bond in Motion exhibition at Covent Garden and spotting Aidan Turner in central London.

Hallooooo!!

Apologies apologies, it's a late one this week... But in my defence, I have a good reason. I am, in fact, in Belgium at this very moment, having a little break from work and from London. It's incredible what it can do to your mood ^^ It's just been soo lovely to see some of my friends an family! Perfect timing to charge up my batteries for when I head back to London on Monday. It should be enough to get me to Christmas break.

Then, this week had its ups and downs. I had to, yet again, defend myself as to why I think SPECTRE is a good movie. I don't mind having discussions about movies. In fact, I rather enjoy them as it often gives another insight to the story. But I had to downright defend myself, which is super exhausting and in the end I just gave up. If someone can't start a conversation with "I think..." and just makes a general accusation like "That movie it so bad", I am not even bothering anymore to reply. That movie is not bad. You think that movie is bad. That's a big difference! So yeah, that wasn't so nice, but this week I also had a very interesting conversation about Interstellar, which was refreshing :)

Another major thing happened the past week. It was the fact that I passed Aidan Turner on the street Wednesday at noon. Well, it's a big deal for me. I love that guy. He's in the Hobbit, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Poldark,... And yes, he does look as gorgeous in real life as he does on film x)

Last weekend was probably more interesting than my week. I went to the Bond in Motion exhibition on Sunday at Covent Garden. Safe to say I am absolutely not a 'car' person, but not going to lie, I was excited to see the Rolls Royce, Aston Martins, Mustangs, etc. These are the actual cars they've used in the movies! I simply had a fabulous time ^^


To top things off, they had some of the original story boards on display. If you're a film geek like I am, you might understand my excitement x)



After the exhibition I did some Christmas shopping as well and had my favorite food at Costa Coffee. Oh, and I visited St Paul's church. That church you only see the back of when you're walking around Covent Garden, but you never see an entrance...




I finished reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (which I've reviewed) and finished reading 'Girl online on tour' by Zoe Sugg as well. That was a very easy read. In about 4 days I finished that book. That review will go live in the next few days so keep an eye on this place if you're interested in that.

And on Thursday evening I went home which was a trip I was very much looking forward to! This should set me up until the holidays, when I'll be back in Belgium in 5weeks time! Whoop whoop! ^^

So yeah, that's it for this week. Next week will probably be all about my stay back home and some bits and bobs I might have done during the week :)

As always, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...