8 April 2015

5 drama movies that might interest you in 2015

Halloooooo!

Mid week blog post for you all!

5 movies in the genre 'drama' that will be release in the next 8 months. Now, not all of these movie are strictly drama, but also romantic or comedy. So take it with a pinch of salt will you ;)


Ooh, I do like a good drama. Costume drama's especially ^^

Suite Francaise
In cinema 13 March 2015 (UK). Yes, this one has already been released. I haven't seen it yet, for the simple reason that this isn't your typical Sunday morning movie. But, it stars Michelle Williams, Kristin Scott Thomas and yes, Matthias Schoenaerts. If you don't know who Matthias Schoenaerts is: he's a Belgian actor who has starred in movies like the Drop, De rouille et d'os, Loft and the Loft. I think it is really cool that someone from such a small country has so much talent that it scores him roles opposite freaking Kristin Scott Thomas, Kate Winslet, Alan Rickman and Carey Mulligan.



A Little Chaos
In cinema 17 April 2015 (UK) Another movie with Matthias Schoenaert. And Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Ehle, Stanley Tucci and Helen McCrory. And Alan Rickman is the director for this picture. I mean, is there something that can go wrong? And Kate Winslet is hands down one of my favorite actors.


Far From the Maddening Crowd
In cinema 1 May 2015 (UK) It's safe to assume that 2015 will be a great year for Matthias Shoenaerts. In this picture he's playing opposite Carey Mulligan. I think we're all familiar with the title from the book written by Thomas Hardy, even if you haven't read the book. Yes, I'm one of them x) Anyway, the trailer made me actually curious, so that's why it made my top 5 :)


Aloha
In cinema 4 September 2015 (UK). I think a lot of you would classify this movie as a chick flick as there is a romantic storyline involved. But I think there might be more to it. The trailer doesn't give away too much, but judging by the brief glimpses of Rachel McAdams, John Krasinski, Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper it's not your every day feel good movie. But of course, I'll know for sure when I've seen the movie :) And it looks like a proper funny movie as well, so not too heavy to be a full on drama.




Everest
In cinema 2 October 2015 (UK). Another remake of the tragic story of a climbing expidition the on Mount Everest. Although I suspect this movie to be more Hollywood-ish and not as much like a documentary like Everest (1998). It has an amazing cast with Jack Gyllenhaal, Keira Knightley and Emily Watson. There is no trailer available for this movie yet.

Et voila, there you go. If you like a good drama movie from time to time, one of these might suite you :) I hope you've found some inspiration here :)

As always, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...