7 November 2015

Costa Christmas range, Mockingjay part 2 premiere and FREAKING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Hallooooo!!

WARNING: picture heavy blogpost!


Unlike most people in the world, I stayed indoors on Halloween. I saw the Mortal Instruments just like I did last year. Unlike last year I also bought candy. Quite a lot. 10 years ago most of it would have been gone by the end of the movie and at least one candy bag would have been empty... Now only 3 packs were opened and you could hearly tell anything was eaten from it. Never have I felt so old then last Saturday night. Well, that was up until yesterday (Friday) when I had just done a wash load with new washing powder and I wasn't sure if I liked the scent. That's when shit got real.

On Sunday I headed out to Oxford street to see the Christmas light switch on. Well, that was the plan anyway. I never really made it to Oxford street... The journey to the West End turned into a proper photoshoot as London just looked majestic in its misty autumnal sunset.


The pictures above are not even close to the West End! From London Victoria station I walked to Green Park and took the below pictures. It was such an interesting excersise for me as I don't usually take any pictures at twilight.


From Green Park I walked to Waterstones Piccadilly. The thought alone of the massive crowd on Oxford street made me really anxious and made me skip the event. Instead I bought myself a hot chocolate (what else) and sat in one of the comfy chairs at Waterstones to read my book. I liked Pride and Prejudice and Zombies much more than I anticipated. I'm actually thinking about writing a blog post about it :)

Anywho, Monday after work I headed over to Oxford Circus and Oxford street to snap some pics of the Christmas lights. Aren't they just cute. Boring, but cute. I'm really looking forward to the Bond street christmas lights and the Regent street ones! Unfortunately I'll be in Belgium when they are being switched on, but I'm so looking forward to walking to the train station via Regent street or Bond street and just see those magnificent lights.


Wednesday evening was the introduction of the Costa Christmas range! Basically the new cups were introduced and I got some free samples of every drink in their new Christmas range!!! Was such a fun evening. One of my colleagues came with me and we just chatted the entire evening away. ^^


I'm going to be very boring here when I say my all time favorite drink is the regular hot chocolate.

Thursday evening was exciting as well! It was the Mockingjay part 2 premiere in London ^^ No,  I didn't get any tickets to go to the actual premiere and see the movie, but I stopped by on Leicester sq anyway ^^ I went to see the premiere last year as well, so I thought it was kind of a nice full circle :)

I kind of prefer this way sometimes. When you're invited to see the actual movie, you usually just walk on the red carpet, marvel at your surroundings and head into the theatre. Very often you're not allowed to stand still very long. "Please keep moving". Whilst when you're standing between the crowd on the square, you often have a very good view on the screens, you can see every actor and actress and listen to the actual inteviews (if the volumn is turned up anyway).

Yes, that is Sam Claflin being interviewed in front of Odeon cinema on Leicester square

The crowd was ridiculously big and the screams were even more ridiculously loud. At some point one girl (or boy) actually started screaming hysterically. I guess that's what the presence of Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth can do to some people...

I'll leave the Mockingjay part 2 trailer here for you to enjoy ;)


That's it for this very exciting 43rd week. Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...