30 June 2016

Travel diary Scotland day 13, 2016: "The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits" - Robert Langdon, Da Vinci Code

 **Disclaimer: I write and upload the same day, often after a long and exhausting day. I often don't have the focus to re read and take out the typos, grammatical and vocabulary errors. Beware!**

Halloooo!!!!!!!!!

Please note I'm super tired, so it'll be a short 'un.

After visiting the Robert Burns museum and my 'quick' visit to the Brig o' Doon, I realised that I needed more time in Alloway. So as soon as I had checked out I drove back. I've visited the Robert Burns momenument and the gardens. I also spent a little more time at the bridge.



One cinnamon hot chocolate coming up
Around 11am it was inevitable to continue with my day. You might not know, but the book series "Doon" by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp is the only reason why I went to Alloway to see the bridge. Hence my picture with the book and bridge.

When I walked of the Robert Burn's cottage yesterday, my eye fell on this little cafe. Unfortunately it was closing by the time I walked in, so I had to return today. No cinnamon hot chocolate on the menu nor were the strawberry scones, but the staff was so kind to just add some cinnamon onto my hot chocolate. I was something I had never tried before, but I know what I'll be drinking in December ;)






The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits
And the film locations just keep coming! Unfortunately it is prohibited to film inside the chapel, but it looked all so familier x)
And that is! thanks for reading !
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...