24 January 2016

The Star Wars Force is still going strong with this one.

Hallooooo!!

I can't believe January is almost over. Only one week to go! But first, this week's blog post :)

Since I have quite a few busy weeks/weekends ahead, I took it upon myself to make most of my quiet time by doing absolutely nothing of interest during the weekend. Staying in bed and watching YouTube videos, cleaning my room, doing some laundry,... You know, regular life stuff. I know I know, second weekend in a row. Not really promising for someone with a blog, hein? But I think staying in all day, watching videos on YouTube/movies and doing absolutely nothing besides enjoying the fact that you don't have to be anywhere, is a seriously underrated activity. I live for those days x)

The week has been pretty bleak as well. I tried a 'new' route home. Instead of getting home around 8pm, it's now 7pm. It's a bit more stressful at times, but at least I have an hour extra to get settled into my pyjama's and bed when I'm home :)

I also went to the Disney store on Oxford Street one night after work, as I'd seen a pretty awesome Star Wars lay out every time I passed. So of course I had to check it out :) The Star Wars Force is still going strong with this one! Although I doubt that it'll ever stop now ^^ So if you're in the area or if you're in London in the near future, go check out the store, it's pretty cool ^^






Not going to lie, I want all the merch and goodies. Especially an actual interactive R2-D2 or remote controlled BB-8. However, they cost about £150 and what in the world am I going to do with a remote controlled droid? As for the other goodies, I have mugs enough, I don't need any figurines and I certainly do not need a plastic lightsaber (wouldn't mind the real deal though x)). I might go for a notebook though. I can always use a notebook :) It was just a matter of time before I started buying goodies x)

Now, for the past weeks Star Wars has basically dominated this blog, but not to worry, next week's blog post will contain something else! I went to Rye yesterday, so it'll all be about that visit :)

I'm going to leave it here. Another short blog post. I can't have it all: and doing nothing and having something impressive to share... Ah well :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...