20 January 2016

Just 4 super hero (or anti hero) movies I'm stoked to see in 2016^^

Hallooooo!!

New year, new movies to look forward to! I have a list of all the movies I'm excited about that will hit theatres in the next 12 months. I will most likely not see them all, but it won't be because of a lack of trying... x) First up: super heroes! Or, anti heroes? Villians?

http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/deadpool

BAM, start the year with an R rated movie Deadpool
In cinemas 10th February 2016 Possible the most talked about comic to film adaptation picture ever. I'm not familiar with the character itself, but the fact that they got me excited for it, means gooood marketing!;)



Captain America: Civil War
In cinemas 29th April 2016 And I refuse to pick a side!



The long anticipated Suicide Squad
In cinemas 5th August 2016 I'll sure have to mentally prepare myself for this one. Next to Deadpool, this movie has been a long time in the making ^^



To me unknown Doctor Strange
28th October 2016 Very little is known about this movie. Well, to the non comic book readers at least. But it's Benedict Cumberbatch. In a Marvel movie. What more do you need?!


Of course we have Batman vs Superman, X-men Apocalypse, etc but these are movies that I'm either not really into or I just haven't seen any of the previous films yet. Never say never though ;)

It's a short one, but do you have other super hero movies you're excited about?

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...