24 July 2015

Return to London

Halloooooo!

This it going to be a super dupper short blog post, simply because nothing happend this week!!

Well, that is, Saturday afternoon I went to visit my grand parents and in the evening I met up with a friend in BruParck near Brussels. I hadn't seen her since Christmas, which is a very very long time oO So I was very happy to see her ^^

Also, whilst being in that part of Brussels, of course I had to snap a picture of this beautiful (*kuch*) building... -.-

Atomium

Monday morning I catched my Eurostar train at 10.57am in Brussels. I arrived in plenty of time, I walked straight through passport control, through security and then to the coffee bar. By 9.50am I sat on one of the benches and the gate didn't open until 10.40am! I've had a lot of time to read in my new book! Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon.



It's a very easy read, but very teen orientated. I'm not sure if it's the story line or just the way it's written that makes me cringe at points. I do realise that I've been spoiled after reading books by J.K. Rowling, Casandra Clare, C.S Lewis, Andy Weir, etc. But it's now that I have to read these teen fiction books. Soon I'll be 'too old' and not interested anymore and I do still have a life time of adult books in front of me... This is me living in the moment x) (Kidding)

Instead of watching a movie whilst sitting on the Eurostar, I just kept reading. In 4 days I finished the 395page book. Not to worry, this is TBR pile (to be read):


That'll keep me busy the next couple of moths ^^ And my apologies for the bad picture quality. All pictures were taken with my smartphone and since I do not own the latest model, the quality isn't the best. Especially enlarged on a computer screen. But you get the geste, right?

Voila, that's it for this week's blog post. Like I said, a short 'n'.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...