21 December 2014

Blogmas day 21, 2014: heading home for Christmas break!

Hallooooo!!

Today was pretty straight forward. My dad arrived at my house at 10:30. I packed my bag and cleaned my room and by 1pm we were on the road heading home.

Our train was to depart at 5:20pm, so we had plenty of time to go from Thornton Heath to Folkestone. We had (late) lunch in Ashford and by 4pm we were at the check in. An hour in advance! Luck wasn't really on our side. Due to cancellations of previous trains, all trains had a delay of 45 minutes. A 2hour wait it was.

By 6pm we were on the train. It was the first time that I crossed the North Sea in a car on a train. How cool is this!?



After Calais, we had a smooth trip home! And now I am in my own bed as I am writing this blog post. Happy to be back home and looking forward to all the family events :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...