19 December 2014

Blogmas day 18, 2014: Tamara Drewe and the Three Musketeers

Hallooooo!!

Today was another day indoors. The main task of today was to tidy my room. I always assume that it is going to take hours and hours, but in fact, it only took me about an hour. (and yes I've tidied thorough)

After that I made myself a well deserved hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. The Costa cup is to bring a Christmas feel to it, as my christmas mugs are still in Belgium :) And thanks to my delicious sented candle Sweet Pineapple and Ginger (from Primark), my Christmassy vibe was complete.

Other than tiding my room, I read in the Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls and I watched Tamara Drewe and The Three Musketeers to fill in the day. I'd like to say that this book (the Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls) is the perfect example of the saying: never judge a book by its cover :)

Tamara Drewe is a feel good British comedy. It's the classic rom com, but set in England, which gives it a completely different vibe than all the cliche American rom coms we know and love. Safe to say I laught my ass off x)


I'd recommend this movie :)

Second movie of the day was the Three Musketeers. Instead of a dark and dirty 17th century costume drama, you get an upbeat, funny and action packed movie, set in the 17th century. Might not be historically accurate, but that doesn't matter :) It's enjoyable.


I also recommend this movie :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...