5 October 2015

Well, you saw me naked... - Beca, Pitch Perfect

Halloooo!! (Favorite movie quotes part 3)

No movie recommendation today, but many! Although I'm not going to give the various reasons as to why you should see a particular movie. Instead I'm going to give one quote for each movie :) Each and every single one of these quotes are said in a certain way by the actor that gives the performance an incredible human touch and therefore very memorable.

Let's do thissss.

Hello, Katerina. Make anyone cry today? Sadly no, but it's only 4.30 - Dad Walter and Kat, 10 things I hate about you

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kayleeewalsh/10-things-i-hate-about-10-things-i-hate-about-you-rwff#.frQN50OJEZ







Well, you saw me naked... - Beca, Pitch Perfect







I'm also a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. - Anna Scott, Notting Hill









Am I boring you? - Logan, the Lucky One


I'm fond of walking. Yes! Yes, I know. - Awkward converstation between Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride & Prejudice

http://laughingwithlizzie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/locations-in-pride-and-prejudice.html

Have you seen any of these movies yet? If so, please let me know what you think of them! :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...