24 October 2015

An autumnal walk in the park

Halloooooo!!

3 weeks into October, I think it is safe to say that autumn is now officially all around us. Therefore, I took it upon myself to take a walk in the park. Yes, it is that easy. Saturday I did the usual household chores, so Sunday was the day I ventured out into Hyde Park.

I decided to walk from Marble Arch (Speakers Corner) to Hyde Park corner. For the past few weeks I've been passing that side of the park every morning and I have noticed a lot of art along the way. Time to take a closer look. Of course with a Costa hot chocolate in hand. It is quite a picture heavy blog post. You've been warned :)


One other very excited thing has happend to me this week! Thursday afternoon, at work, I received the message that the Golden Snitch was in the building. You heard that right: the Golden Snitch. It is the snitch from Deathly Hallows that says 'I open at the close'. I wasn't allowed to take any pictures or to even touch it (I had to wear gloves) as it is an actual prop that they've used in the film. I was over the moon, as you can imagine ^^

That is it for this week!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...