31 October 2015

I'll just leave these YouTube videos here for you to enjoy.

Hallooo!!

Not going to lie, I've had some difficulties starting to write this blog post, as I had absolutely no idea what to write. So I'm afraid it'll be a boring "what I did this week" without any cool, funny or witty angle. Not sure if I am funny and witty in my other blog posts, but then I try to be.

Basically, this week I've been suffering from a movie hangover. To be specific: from SPECTRE. On Saturday 24th October, I got to see a screening of SPECTRE. You know, that little, low budget indie movie that's starring Daniel Craig. I've written a blog post about that one, so if you are interested, feel free to head over to "M has been chasing me for Christmas decorations,..." - Q, SPECTRE 'review' . I've heard and read quite a few negative comments and reviews, but, I don't care. I liked that movie. Very much and the positive reviews proof that I'm not the only one :)


The movie ended around 1pm and I had a Skype call with my parents in the afternoon. As I don't have a strong internet connection anymore in the house that I'm living in, Skype calling has become very difficult. When I first moved abroad, Skype conversation were on a weekly basis. Then it was more a forthnight thing. But now, it was 2 months since I last saw and heard them, so yeah, that Skype call was necessary and it took almost all afternoon :) 

Sunday I stayed indoors all day again. Halleluja for the extra hour!!! x) Did the weekly household chores (since nobody else in this hell hole seems to care), made my lunch for the week and saw Dr No and From Russia with Love again. Of course, I also wrote my Monday Movietime blog post, which does take up a few hours of my day :)


The rest of the week was pretty normal. Although I had a half day off on Wednesday and a break down on Thursday. That's about it for this week. Oh, and I bought my advent calendar on Friday after work ^^

I'm going to leave it here, as I have no idea what else I can write x) I'll just leave some YouTube videos which I've been watching and listening to all.week.long. 

I'll leave you to it :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara







**SPOILER** to the Pitch Perfect 2 finale


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...