23 December 2015

Blogmas day 22: channelling my inner child

Hallooooo!!

Although I really enjoy daily blogging, I am looking forward to the 25th, when the last blogmas post will go live. I. Need. A. Break.

Also apologies for the day delay. My internet ran out yesterday evening, so I couldn't upload a thing

Then, todaaaay. After work, I just went straight home. All my Christmas shopping is done and all the was left to do was packing my bag. Not that it took much time, but it had to be done. It is soo heavy though! It'll be a miracle if I make to Brussels tomorrow morning x)

Instead of watching a film, as I usually do when I have a particularly long evening, I listened to a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've been working my way through the series, again, by listening to the audio books. Stephen Fry does an exceptionally good job ^^ But I think I'm going to read the next one though. Anyway, whilst listening to the audio book I channelled my inner child by the means of, yes, colouring! It's been a huge trend lately, with the 'adult colouring books'. I've been tempted quite a few time with the "Secret Garden" version, but I never actually bought one. Until I walked in WHSmith in London Victoria Station a few weeks ago and I saw the Harry Potter edition. I just had to buy it (+ it was half price ;)). During my last trip back to Belgium I brought back my colouring pencils and I've been happily colouring ever since ^^




If you have any doubt of buying one for yourself, the Harry Potter edition or any other one, just do it! It is incredibly relaxing and completely empties your mind :) And completing a drawing gives you an enormous feeling of satisfaction x)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...