1 June 2015

Walking on the red carpet at the Spy premiere


Halloooooo!!

First of all, my apologies this week's blog post is sooo late! Currently I have no internet access at home, so I have to wait until Monday...

 
This week two events took place. The first is rather huge as it is something on my bucket list. The second was another rounders game the the co workers ^^ But first, a video!!



Failing at not making plans
For the bank holiday I made plans to do absolutely nothing. Well,  I kind of failed. On Saturday morning I went to see Pitch Perfect 2. I’ve written a little ‘review’ on that one, just clic here and it’ll lead you to it ^^ And on Monday I might have gone on a little walk in London to see St Paul’s Cathedral and buy myself a sneeky lemon tart at Carluccio’s on St Christopher's Place.


I can tick something off on my bucketlist!!^^
Hell yeah! I am  beyond thrilled! Wednesday evening I had a ticket for the Spy premiere! The premiere! Together with 3 colleagues we walked on the red carpet and saw the movie for freeeee with Melissa McCarty, Miranda Hart, Jude Law, Jason Statham,... ^^ And to top things off, we got to go to the after party as well ^^ That was for me an incredible bonus. Seriously, on Wednesday I behaved like a kid in a candy store. Squealing and giggling away ^^


Rounders game 2
Thursday evening was the second rounders game of the season. And I probably played the worst game  of my life. I killed off three people of my own team and I just couldn’t hit the ball. I was sooo annoyed with myself. But Serena did a lovely attempt to cheer me up by saying it was because I was tired. I was exhausted. I didn’t get home from the after party till 2am, so I had very little sleep.  And some people got rather competitive as well, so it wasn’t really fun to be honest. Ah well, next time will be better ^^


A Royal Night Out
Friday night met with Jag, a girl I met waaay back in February on the Harry Potter book night. We kept in touch via Twitter (hurray for social media) and text, but we haven’t seen each other since the Harry Potter book night. The reason why it was so easy to stay in touch is because we have basically the same taste in movies and books. You’re garantueed a subject to talk about ^^ And as we both really wanted to see A Royal Night Out, what better way than to go together. Jag is really fascinated with the 1920’s, 30’s and 40’s so that made it extra fun for her :) Anyway, mum, dad, I’m making friends ^^


There you go. That's it for this week ^^

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...