19 February 2017

Travel diary February London day 5, 2017: Just your regular quiet Sunday

** I'm writing and uploading this on the same day. I'm usually too tired to re read for any errors or typos, so my apologies for this in advance**

Halloooooo!!

Unlike yesterday, today was a very quite day. Woke up really early again, got ready and by 10am left my friend's apartment in search for breakfast and a Poundland store.
I walked to Camden to go to the Cafe Nero for breakfast and read in my book Austenland. Completely lost track of time and it was 11am before I knew it. I had agreed to meet my friend at 11.30am and I still had to go to the pound store! So I arrived 5minutes later at her apartment than planned... Oops.

We then went for brunch. Well, lunch for me really, at a restaurant nearby. Before we knew it, it was 2pm, so time to head back to her apartment and pack my bag as I was to leave her mid afternoon. By 2.45pm I had said goodbyes and thank yous and I was standing at the bus stop to catch the C2 all the way to Victoria station, which took about 50minutes. Hey, I had time :)

Was in my room and checked in by 4pm, watched a bit of telly and then went back out again to go to Hatcherds as I was looking for a book and Waterstones didn't have it. Looked around the bookshop for a while, went to Tesco to buy dinner and  headed back to my hotel. That is literally all I did today. Oh and finished listening to the audio book of Pride and Prejudice and restarting it.

I'm now sitting on my bed, will probably watch a movie on my laptop or read a bit before turning the light off. Telly isn't working too well, so the movie will probably be one of my own x)

Short but sweet. No pictures.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...