19 December 2016

Blogmas day 17, 2016: A last day in London

Halloooooooo!!!

As the title suggests, today was my last day in London. I didn't do much besides packing up my room and going to London Bridge/Borough Market to buy Krispy Kreme donuts for my sister ^^

But apperently the Krispy Kreme stall in London Bridge is gone... So then the next thing to do was to go to Liverpool Street... Hup on the bus, but not before I had taken a picture of the Shard...

It was so misty x)

Once I got to Liverpool Street, I went straight to the donut shop, but is was closed as well! Just my luck hein? Ah well, so be it. I texted my sister that it wasn't going to be for this time whilst I was making my way to the station exit. And then my eye fell upon the Krispy Kreme sign! There was a pop up stand! Apparently the section of the station where the shop is located is going to change and all the stores there need to be closed. So until there is a new shop, Krispy Kreme has a pop up stall in the station. What a lovely surprise for my sister ^^

As I was in that part of the city, I decided to go to Spitalfield market. I wanted to see if there were any good books on the book stall :) And of course to take a picture of the Christmas tree ^^


And before I knew it, I had bought a hat at another stall. I've been looking for a hat for so long. And I planned to buy it from ebay, but didn't do it as you really need to try on a hat before you buy it. And then, today, on my very last day in this city, I found one! So yeah, I didn't hesitate and bought without a second thought ^^

After Spitalfield market I went home to finish some packing. And then I had to get ready to go to Martin's birthday party in Hammersmith :) It was such a fun evening! Full of dancy and laughing. Perfect way to spend my last evening in London. Perfect goodbye drinks of some sort, but not really goodbye drinks, but my last night anyway. It was just a lot of fun ^^


Got home at a decent hour, but went straight to bed as I had a long day ahead on Sunday. Yes, I'm writing this post a bit later x)

But all in all, I had a really nice last day in this city I called home for the past 3 years... I will be back.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...