19 December 2016

Blogmas day 18, 2016: Moving day...

Hallooooooooo!

There absolutely isn't much I can say or show for today. I moved house. Country to be a bit more precise.

My parents arrived at my door around 9am. We then started packing the last bits and pieces in the mini van my parents came in and packed the last loose bits and bobs that were still laying around my room. Around 12pm everything was packed and we were ready to go. Of course I couldn't keep it dry... From Peckham we drove to Ashford to do a bit of (window)shopping and eat a pizza to then drive on to the Eurotunnel.


And once we arrived on the mainland, I fell asleep until we got home around 10.30pm. I made sure I made my bed with the pillows I've bought in Asda before I left. Any tiny bed to reminds me of my life in London will be visible in my near surroundings...

And that is it for today's post. As I've said, there isn't much to say or show..

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...