11 December 2016

Blogmas day 11, 2016: Another film location hunt. Now on Southbank

Hallooooooo!

Main objective of today was plain and simple: find the film locations for Bridget Jones, Man Up and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Happy to say that I've found all the photos that I wanted to find :) Below a few examples:


I took the bus to Borough Market. At Borough Market I found the locations for Bridget Jones, Man Up and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. From there I took the Jubilee line to Waterloo station to then walk towards the Thames to look for more of the Man Up film locations.


The sunset was gorgeous.


From Parlement Square I took a but to Oxford Street. I had seen black boots from Clarks on their website and I wanted to see if they had them in store for me to try on. I've been looking for that type of shoe for soooo long. They usually are too chunky. Not with Clarks :) I ended up trying the right size, but wrong colour in 3 different stores... So I ended up buying them online x) At least I know that I have the correct shoe size and I can finally throw away the similar but very cheap boots that offer no support to my feet what so ever.

Anyway, after running around on Oxford Street I was in desperate need of a hot chocolate and head home!


All in all, Sunday was a very productive day :) Film locations, a pair of new shoes I've been looking for for so long, a hot chocolate and the most beautiful sunset. Aaah London. You have my heart.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...