6 December 2016

Blogmas day 6, 2016: Boring adult stuff and a bit of Christmas shopping

Hallooooooooo!

My first day back after my 7 day road trip, which could have lasted forever, if it were up to me :) Having nothing specific planned besides sorting out some admin (adult stuff) I ended up going to Oxford street to do some Christmas shopping. Christmas shopping at HMV. Dangerous, I know. And I did walk out with a bill that reduced my bank account significantly, but it is all for the good. Half of the DVD's are presents. Sure, a few are presents for me, but will be gifted by my family :)

However, I did buy a few DVD's for me. They have been on my list for ages, and if not now, then when?


So the majority of my day was spent in my room, save from the 3hours I spent in city centre. Once I got back from my Christmas shopping, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, because you can't walk on 1 leg and then started writing my last travel blog. Before I knew it, it was 11.30pm and time to go to bed.

That is it for my very exciting blogmas day 6 x)

Thanks for reading anyway ;)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...