9 December 2016

Blogmas day 9, 2016: Film location hunt near St Pancras for Harry Potter and Downton Abbey

Halloooooooooo!

Friday started later than expected. I had in mind to be at St Pancras by 10am so that I could take all the pictures that I needed, have a little wander around the stations, return home and have plenty of time to get ready for my evening class, which normally is on Thursdays, but this week it was on Friday. Turned out a bit differently x)


Film locations for Harry Potter and Downton Abbey.
As I was still editing the video, I didn't leave for St Pancras until 12pm :o Main goal of today was to take pictures of film locations which were used in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Downton Abbey. Below are a few examples :)


Once I had all the locations that I wanted to find, it was time to have another look around and just take pictures of my surroundings, of details I'd normally wouldn't notice, angles I'd normally wouldn't try. Was a lot of fun actually :)


Of course I couldn't miss this years Christmas tree at St Pancras.


And Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross. As per usual there was a queue at the trolly with exciting Potterheads, dying to have their picture taken :) And of course I had a look in the shop. Didn't buy anything, but you know, it's nice to be surrounded by people who share the same interests, whether you actually talk to each other or not :)


Eventually I had to return home, but with the delays of traffic, I ended up having an hour at home before I had to head out again...

Class was so much fun, as per usual and as it was Friday evening we went out afterwards. Nothing crazy, just two drinks :)

And that is it for blogmas day 9.

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...