25 December 2016

Blogmas days 19 - 24, 2016: Merry Christmas!!!!

Halloooooooo!

As you can tell from the title, the last week of blogmas was a bit of a blur. With moving house, meeting up with friends, unpacking and looking for a job, blogmas bumped over. Mainly because catching up with friends I hadn't seen in months contains a lot of talking and isn't really interesting blogging material. Unpacking a million boxes and trying to organise my bedroom isn't particular interesting either, so that kind of left me a bit with no material to post... Hence the combined days :)


I did do a few fun bits worth mentioning. Like going to see Sing on the big screen, eating my last Advent calendar chocolats and this evening we're going to see Inferno!


Trailer of Sing




I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas eve and day, if you celebrate. If not, I hope you've had a splendid day!:)

Thanks for reading another year of blogmas!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...