8 December 2016

Blogmas day 7, 2016: Stayed indoors all day and the discovery of the Crown

Halloooooo!

I know I know, as my final days of living in London have arrived, I should enjoy the city as much as possible, no? And yet, I've stayed indoors all day. I came to the realisation that I really ought to make a plan for the next 10 days. Foolishly I believed that wasn't going to be necessary as there aren't that many things left on my to do list. And yet, there are a few left.

So, the main part of my morning day was catching up on my blog. You might have noticed that 3 weekly updates were missing. 3 whole weeks! This has never happened to me before. This was due to the fact that I had to go home 2 weekends back to back, with a different laptop that didn't contain the photos and because I was too busy packing for my road trip.

Not being able to stand for 3 weeks to be missing, I wrote and posted them today. Because the weeks were so odd, the post weren't as long as a regular weekly update so that turned out well. For anyone interested:
Week 45: In the footsteps of Jane Austen and midnight screen of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Week 46: Going home part 1 and leaving drinks from work
Week 47: Going home part 2

This took up most part of my morning. But the afternoon was dedicated to planning my remaining days here in London. So far I've got everyday planned up until Tuesday. As of Wednesday I will have to, sadly, start to pack my room. But no doubt I'll try to squeeze in an excursion or two anyway :)

Late afternoon and evening I started watching the Crown, a Netflix original series and so far I'm digging it. Episode 4 in already and I had to force myself to stop x)


There is also another drame being aired right now, Victoria. Which I'm also very keen to see. I do love a good drama. But I have yet to find out where I can watch it.


And now we're here, 11.30pm. This is where I'll leave you :)

Thanks for reading if you made it this far!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...