15 December 2015

Blogmas day 15: Release of 'Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them' trailer announcement!

Hallooooo!!

It's seems that my Potter weekend hasn't come to an end yet! Today, Warner Bros released the announcement trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them starring Eddie Redmayne (The Theory of Everything, Les Misérables, My week with Marilyn), Ezra Miller (The Perks of being a Wallflower), Colin Farrell (Saving mr Banks, Alexander, Minority Report), etc.

I still have to get use to the idea that the story will take place in the US. Or parts of it anyway. I associate the wizarding world mostly with the UK, but I guess it is the point of Fantastic Beasts. To broaden people's minds (and "use your inner eye to see the future!" ;)) from the British schoolboy to a more worldly wizarding world.

If anyone is interested, I highly recommend the book ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183660/?ref_=ttmi_tt



I believe Fantastic Beasts takes place about 50 to 60 years prior to the Harry Potter series. I'm guessing either 1920's or 1930's, judging by the car in the background on the movie still below. But then again, I'm far from a car expert x)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2551832576/tt3183660?ref_=ttmd_md_fs


And of course, here is the announcement trailer ^^



Besides this very exciting announcement, today was beyond hectic. My inbox was overflowing with emails and as hard as I tried to catch up on them, I didn't manage. Eventhough I worked until 7.30pm. It makes you wonder if those days off were actually worth it x) (They were, by the way :)) By the time I arrived at London Victoria it was 8.22pm and on top of that most of the trains from London Victoria were delayed and we were advised 'to look into alternative routes'. On the tube and bus it was then. By 9.30pm I was well at 'home' and settle on my bed in my PJ's. Phiew. Tomorrow will probably be as hectic as today was, but I don't mind. Makes the time go by more quickly :)

That is it for today. A very short'un compared to the past few days^^

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

Source: IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...